CSI for Sleep Clinic Start Up and Operations—A Variety of Business Models
In addition to its headquarters and two branded sleep clinics in the St. Louis, Missouri metropolitan market, Clayton Sleep Institute also provides staff and operates eight affiliated sleep clinics with business partners in St. Louis and five other markets in Missouri and Illinois.
CSI trains, manages and employs the technical staff in these affiliated clinics, provides the testing and clinical infrastructure and may provide all or a portion of the physician sleep test reading, including the most complex sleep tests. In addition, CSI provides consultation to these affiliated clinics on an as-needed basis for sleep disorders ranging from complex insomnia to restless leg syndrome and narcolepsy.
The CSI affiliate clinics have various operating models:
- Freestanding clinic in a rural community outlying a metro area
- Freestanding clinic associated with a physician group and operating in a mid-size rural community near multiple hospitals and regional medical centers
- Hospital-based clinic operating inside a regional medical center in a rural community outlying a metro area
- Hospital-based clinic operating inside a smaller hospital in a rural community
- Hospital-based clinic operating inside a major metropolitan academic medical center
For more information about the CSI affiliate and partner programs call 314-645-5855 and ask to speak to the Director of Technology and Operations.